Based loosely on MITO by hellochar but using my game engine.
- Dirt “Basic block, can hold water, Contains Nutrients”
- Tissue “Base class of all plant materials. Can move bits around.”
- Root “Each function moves 1 water into tissue blocks at a rate of efficency” When grown, converts a dirt block into Nutrients.
- Leaf “Consumes water to create Sugar at a rate of sunlight”
- Tuber “Turn 10 sugar into 1 starch”
- Stroma “Stores large amounts of starch and turns it into energy. Spreading it far.”
- Fruit “Must be filled with 100x Nutrients to be considered a Seed”
- Stone “Unbreakable”
- Water “Creates water at a rate of 1 per tick.”
- Sugar “Can be consumed for energy”
- Nutrients used for fruits
- Starch <-> 10 Sugar
At the end of the season, if the plant lives, Fruits with 100 Nutrients in them are considered seeds.
Next season, using a Viability metric, x seeds are lost, and rest may be used to spend on upgrade points.
Chloriphil bonus. “Increases speed that leaves make water into sugar”
Transport bonus: “Increases how fast items are moved around in the plant.”
Root Bonus: “Gain occasional extra water.”
Fruit Strength “Increases viability of plant, allowing for more upgrade points.”
Stroma Bonus: “Increases range of stroma energy spread”
Season Bonus: “Increase length of growing season for a plant. Upto 3”
Fruit Eaten by animal (Destory one fruit block, But spawn a “Ritch Soil” Somewhere near surface on map.
Dry Spell (No rain)
Fire (Destroy all Above ground plant)
Bugs (Steals energy from plant.)
Cultivated (“Smaller map, like a plant pot, limited nutrients and reduced sunlight.”)